Civil Engineering is one of the highly critical engineering domains where a perfectly built structure can facilitate people with much comfort but a minor mistake made by an engineer can take away hundreds of lives in seconds. So, deep knowledge and perfect understanding of the concepts and requirements of civil engineering is highly desirable. Civil engineering is the discipline that applies the principles of engineering, physics and material science for the design, analysis, construction and maintenance of civil structures. The department has highly qualified faculty members engaged in teaching with the aim of achieving excellence in various fields. The faculty members are specialized in different disciplines of Civil Engineering.
The diploma course is open to those students only who have passed their class 10 or class 12. Minimum age requirement is 15 years. In the 3 year diploma course in civil engineering is divided into half yearly semesters. The student’s performances are evaluated on the basis of their performances in practical and theory with equal stress on both.
About the Department
- The department offers a course on Diploma in civil engineering . The course is approved by AICTE and affiliated to GTU with intake of 120.
- Department provides world-class infrastructure with state of the art labs with modern instruments.
- The department also works on innovation in education for easy and reliable education system with involvement of the students and faculties.
- Technical Nourishing can be achieved by Expert & Guest Lectures organized by inviting different industry person / Experience Person from Field & Organization are welcome at our door step.
- Best infrastructure :- Use of AV aids & digital media
- The student-centric approach in teaching, Regular quality assessment through weekly test, Mid-Semester test.
- Project work and industrial training for practical knowledge enhancement.