Electrical engineering is a mother branch or core branch having various subsidiaries like Control engineering, Electronics engineering, Automation Engineering and many more. Electrical engineering surrounds us everywhere in modern society. The electrical engineer supplies us with the ability to harness electricity which has transformed our lives. It gives us light, heat, entertainment, communication systems and comfort. The program provides the necessary competencies to enable students to develop, select, commission, maintain and diagnose faults/malfunctions on advanced electrical equipment and systems. The electrical engineering training provided includes national Electrical Regulatory Authorities Council (ERAC) requirements for an electrician’s license. Successful completion of electrical engineering courses will open you up to jobs such as an electrical engineering. Electrical engineers create and design products and information systems using scientific principles combined with natural curiosity, problem-solving and innovation. It covers a wide range of careers including energy and power development and supply, automation and communications engineering, microelectronics and technical informatics.
- To become a facilitator of electrical engineering and value education by providing knowledge which is useful for the student itself and society too.
- To make contributors of circuit and machine designing for the multinational companies and to make aware of latest technologies.
- To be a premier department known for its quality education and aspire as a careeristic and sensible Electrical Engineer in every aspect of life.
- By introducing a universal human values concept. To prepare a learner forever & contribute towards Humanity.
- To prepare a cadre of engineers and scientists to cater to the industrial development and economic growth of the country. To implement innovative teaching and learning process.
- To provide the best possible education facilities and to guide the students to become performing professionals in the industrial sector.
As Knowledge servers as a keystone to contribute the society and overall development, we commit core values:
- Ethics and dignity
- Contributor personality
- Public engagement
- Excellence and Intelligence
- Lifelong learning
- Technological advancement
Mr. Mahesh L. Dhola
M. E. (Power Electronics & Electrical Drives)
Experience: 11 Years
It’s a great honor for me to lead the department of diploma in electrical engineering. The main focus of our department is to facilitate students with technology as well as value education of life also we works with following objectives:
- To make students aware about latest electrical technology
- More focus towards practical knowledge as electrical branch deals with machines and it’s important to know its operation.
- To also prepare students for various competitive exams and knowledge oriented to that.
- To provide value education along with the subjective studies.
Gis Shastrimedan 66KV S/S Visit
Sikka Thermal Power Plant Visit
Synergy Transformers 2018
Tecasan Transformers Visit 2018
Tecsan Transformers 2018
Tecsan transformers visit 2020
Control System Lab
Electrical Machine Lab
High Voltage Lab
Power System Lab