Women Development Cell:-
As per the directions issued by the University Grants Commission and Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science for Diploma Studies has set up the Women Development Cell (WDC). The objective of the WDC is to provide and maintain an honourable, friendly and safe working environment for women employees and students. In case of any grievance, they can contact WDC.
- To provide and maintain an honourable, friendly and safe working environment for women employees (teaching and non-teaching) and students.
- To provide chance to give opinions on important matters that affect the daily life of women faculties and students.
- To provide a platform where women employees and students can comfortably share their views.
- To promote gender equality.
- To arrange different activities such as talks, seminars, workshops, community action, cultural programs, drama, street theatre etc. to address day to day problems of women.
- To arrange debate and discussion with experts from outside to deliberate on woman’s rights and gender related issues.
- To provide resource center for women and provide an environment for sharing of ideas
- To ensure safety and security measures for women employees and girl students on the institute campus
Women Development Cell Members
|Sr. No.||Faculty Name||Department||Designation|
|1||Bhumika S. Zalavadia||Computer||Chairperson|
|2||Nirali B. Gondalia||Computer||Faculty Coordinator|
|3||Heena M. Gami||Mechanical||Member|
|4||Dhara D. Dattani||Civil||Member|
|5||Komal M. Mangatani||General||Member|
|6||Raksha V. Bhatt||Library||Member|
|7||Vrushti H. Shah||Computer||Student Coordinator|
Celebration of Women’s Day
Seminar on Laws to Protect Women against Violence
Trainers Training for ‘Empowerment of Girls Program’
Seminar on “Infertility – Causes and Remedies”