Goals & Objectives
Continuing excellence in education
The college will maintain and enhance its reputation and record for providing high quality teaching and learning of international standards at undergraduate level and extrapolate to P.G. level.
Creating educational opportunities for all
The college will provide access to its educational programmes to students from a diversity of backgrounds on the basis of merit and encourage application from able students from under-represented groups in society.
Promoting life-long learning
The college will enhance its position as a provider of postgraduate research training and continuing professional development opportunities.
Building a world class international institute
The college will maintain and enhance its position as world-class international institute, stressing the benefits that will be available to the society.
Participating and contributing to the community
The college will serve community by contributing to cultural and community life, promoting and conducting intellectual discourse and making the output from its institute available for transfer to the community.
Supporting professional training activity
The college will maintain and enhance its support to a broad range of professional training and activity.
Striving to quality management
The college will continually strive to be a well managed and governed institution, making efficient and effective use of its funding to meet the needs of the students, staff and others stakeholders.
- To promote the maxim of harmony – brotherhood – unity
- To inculcate knowledge by promoting educational activity
- To generate moral values in society. (and its students in particular since the
- students form a part of society too.)
- To mobilize a cultural movement
- To create a harmonious community
- To develop the youth community
- High standards of academic performance
- Excellence in the application of knowledge in the context of real life needs
- of India “AS A GLOBALIZED ECONOMY”
- Innovative practices
- Competitive spirit
- Ethical initiatives
- The day of the Institute begins in the holy and spiritual environment with a prayer and ends with a National song.
- To bring about total discipline, uniqueness, and unity, the institute has introduced dress code for staff and students.
- Equipments for laboratories are imported from UK, Sweden and Italy.
Global connectivity through Internet.
- Computerized library with open access system.
- The institute is a member of British Library, Ahmedabad.
- Computerized Attendance System for Staff & Students.
- Optimal environment to nurture personal and professional development for making responsible citizens.
- Loan/ Scholarships to poor & meritorious students by the Trust.
- The institute as well as all the faculty is life members of Indian Society for Technical Education.
- The institute has latest Computer Center with 200 computer systems of Compaq.
- Examination center for INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION