Electronics and Communication
Electronics & Communication Engineering
With the present demand for adequate data processing, communication, networking, industrial and power electronics system etc. The course of Electronics & Communication Engineering has laid great impact on today’s modernized world. The course provides to our students a firm grounding in the comprehension of principles and practices involved in Electronics Engineering, as well as, in communication systems, up to electronic techniques.
Emphasizing the design aspects of the current electronic and telecommunication systems, participating in the recent technological advancements, the course allows the students to achieve an elevated level of both theoretical and practical skills in designing and analyzing the various electronic and telecommunication techniques, ranging from the basics of physical and material sciences to the developed methodologies of electronic circuits and communication networks.
About The Department
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering were established in the year 2005. The Electronics and Communication Engineering is an enhancing branch of Engineering today by both parents and students. The Department offers a high quality undergraduate education that is relevant to the future careers of our students. The Department recognizes the fact that faculty and students are the most essential support on the realization of this mission and to enhance working environment. The Department provides fundamental and applied skills in engineering, computing and mathematics. It offers innovative approaches for teaching-learning and encourages virtual learning in order to tap the potential of its highly successful alumni spread all over the globe. The learning environment, including faculty, staff, and administration is focused on the evolving needs of students and society. This allows individuals with diverse backgrounds to enter, succeed, and continue the life-long earning process in their chosen careers.
- Electronics Lab
- Digital And Linear Integrated Circuit Lab
- Optical and Microwave Lab
- Microprocessor And Microcontroller Lab
- Embedded Systems Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Network Lab
- Analog and Digital Communication Lab
- Electronic System Design Lab
- The educational objectives of the Programs of the ECE Department are to graduate individuals:
- Having strong background in basic science and basic mathematics and able to use these tools in their own engineering field.
- Able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of electronics and communication engineering.
- Able to employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for modern engineering applications.
- Able to solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Able to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to follow and contribute to the developments in their own field
- recognizing the significance of lifelong learning.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.
- Technical papers have been presented by the faculty members in various national and international conferences.
- Regular credit courses on advanced topics are run to supplement the curriculum.
- Participation of students in international competitions.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, science & generic engineering skills and core knowledge of electronics and telecommunication to practical engineering systems
- Identify, formulate and solve electronics & communication engineering problems using appropriate tools and standards of electronics and telecommunication engineering.
- Design electronic systems, components or processes to meet desired needs within realistic constraints considering social, cultural and public health issues.
- An ability to investigate complex problems and use appropriate research methodologies, including design and conduct of experiments, and to analyze and interpret data to provide conclusions.
- Use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, societal context and sustainability.
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Function as an individual or leader in multidisciplinary teams in projects implementation.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing and make presentations.
- Engage in life-long learning and adapt to rapidly changing technologies.
Demonstrate knowledge & understanding of project management and finance and apply these to projects as individual, team member or leader.