On completion of the diploma Electronics and Communication, student will be able to
- Having strong background in basic science and basic mathematics and able to use these tools in their own engineering field.
- Pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of electronics and communication engineering.
- Employ necessary techniques, hardware, and communication tools for modern engineering applications.
- Solve problems through analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Having strong ethical and professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.