Sunday , 19 November 2017
- Transform students into technically competent, socially responsible and ethical Computer Science professionals.
- Encourage students to become self-motivated, problem solving individuals who can find and understand the knowledge needed to be successful in the profession.
- To establish Industry Institute Interaction to make students ready for the industrial environment.
- To provide exposure to students to the latest tools and technologies in the area of computer hardware and software.
- To promote research based projects/activities in the emerging areas of technology convergence.
Scroll To Top